Problems in the final approach with touching the ground.

for many times this is happening to me at the time of landing. I cleaned the cache, stop happening for a while and then it happens again. Any solution? I believe that it is not only with me that it happens.

Thank you for contacting support!

To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

We apologize for any inconvenience & don’t be afraid to reach out if there’s anything more we can help you with.

Best regards,
Levet

1 Like

Also adding what grand master @Levet said, while you are in the air it’s important to keep your connection steady, loss of of WiFi and or leaving the app can cause disruptions with this as well as any ATC services

If nothing of that works (I doubt it) you can always restart your device.

No reason for any one else to get involved. Leave the moderators, developers and experts to it.

2 Likes

I believe you have now resolved. Anything I ask for help again. Thank you very much for your attention.

1 Like

Glad we could help. In rare cases a reinstall of the app may be necessary but for now clear cache should do the trick again of you experience this. Glad we could help. Safe flying, Levet

2 Likes