Problem✈️✈️

Guys, I have a problem. I have a state-of-the-art iPad, everything updated and the game too, but when I land it comes out of the game … I don’t know if it’s because there are still things they’re looking at or I have a problem myself, thank you 🙏 ??

By this, do you mean falling through the ground? Or like an app crash?

1 Like

Hello Diego,

Maybe try different things:

• Try flying with different graphics settings / clear cache
  • If it doesn’t work, try restarting app
  • If it doesn’t work, restart your device
  • If it doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall Infinite Flight (at this stage, you will lose all replays, if you want to keep some, save them there are many tutorials out there)
  • If it doesn’t work cry no jkjk, try rebooting device

I really hope this will help you,
If it still fails, you’ll need to contact support@infiniteflight.com

1 Like

This happens to me too, I’ve tried everything and it still boots me out when I’m landing at any airport with more than 4 aircraft flying around or on the ground. I can’t even fly in or out of ATL at all because of this :(

1 Like

Then maybe try:
Lowering the 3D object density,
or
Reducing Live Player Count

Thank you, but I’ve tried both before and it still boots me out when I’m landing. Another thing it was doing was when I was flying out of PHX to LAS and there was one other airplane it booted me out on climb-out. I’ve even updated my iPad to the latest software!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, now either wait for someone more qualified than me to asssist you or

Do this:

And is it with different airplanes or always the same?

What are your graphics settings?

What’s your frame rate limit?

Is anti-aliasing on or off?

Yes just when I landed o en taxi before landed you know?

I have tried everything but I have read that it is an application problem and that they are trying to solve the problem

1 Like

I have tried everything but I have read that it is an application problem and that they are trying to solve the problem don’t worry

Good luck then!

Hope to see you soon in the skies

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.