Problem..

So I am a relatively new player so I don’t know much about this. When I try to download infinite flight pro it just says that I can’t download it and the shows me a link to iTunes support. I saw this on another post but I am a family member so I could not sign out from iTunes. Also, since I’m under 13 (r.i.p) I can’t be removed from my family.

2 Likes
  • Simply double tap the icon of the app that you are unable to download and wait for a few seconds. …
  • Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > and slide to turn off “Set Automatically”. …
  • Restart your iOS device. …
  • Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple ID > Sign Out.

Please try the following steps to fix your problem. After each step, check whether you are still having this problem.

1. Simply double tap the icon of the app that you are unable to download and wait for a few seconds. Your download should resume.
  2. Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > and slide to turn off “Set Automatically”. Manually set the date one year ahead. Now try to re-download the apps. If you get an error message, go back to turn on “Set Automatically” then try to download the apps again.
  3. Restart your iOS device. Simply press and hold the on/off (sleep/wake) button until you see the red slider and slide the slider to turn your device off. To turn back on, press and hold the on/off button until the Apple logo appears.
  4. Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple ID > Sign Out. Restart your device, then Settings>iTunes & App Store>Sign in and then try again.
  5. Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.
  6. Reset Network Settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, and then your iDevice will restart. Note that will reset all network settings including your Wi-Fi passwords.
  7. Reset your device by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button and the Home button together until you see the Apple logo.

These are some which I’ve found online and Ive had this before on other apps and these steps worked for me!

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the message that tells you that you can’t download it? Might be helpful because their can be multiple reasons depending on the exact message.

I mean the subscription for infinite flight pro

If you are under Family Sharing, in-app/subscription purchases have most likely been disabled for your account.
You can check this yourself here:
Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy restrictions.

2 Likes

It’s allowed.
I know, This is the problem of all problems.

Okay.
In that case, i’d suggest following the instructions of the error message you are receiving and contacting Apple for additional support. They’re not allowing it for some reason, and unfortunately we’re not able to say why.

2 Likes

That won’t probably help. But you are always welcome to try.
It’s Apple that are sending you this error, so it’s not directly related to the app itself.

1 Like