Problem with the power

Hello.sometime when i taxi i put 30% power and then i try to get it back to 0 it gets stuck to 15 or 4 or 2 its just get stuck and i cant move it unless i put the brake and keep dragging it or i have to set the speed to 0 and then turn it off can someone help me ?

5 Likes

Same happens with me

1 Like

Yeah.i dont not whats wrong

1 Like

But if I try again and again I can do it to zero

1 Like

After replaying while your a/p us on, it will seem like it’s off while its not. Press the a/p button twice should work.

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

Wait what ? But i dont even touch the A/P

2 Likes

Its a known issue

5 Likes

So…it hasnt been fixed ?

3 Likes

Sort of. Hope they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Alright.I thought I was the only one to have this problem.

1 Like

I encounter this all the time and I have no problems whatsoever actually

1 Like

Well thats weird

1 Like

I have the same problem. I just deal with it and put on the brakes. Once stopped try again.

1 Like

Yea it’s realy annoying especially when you want to hold short but you keep going but it’s not that. Big of a deal to get out of it just put the breaks on and wait till you stop then put the power down and it should work.

1 Like

Whenever you go above 30 knots groundspeed during taxi, the throttle gets stuck and you need to slowly decrease it to get it to zero. However, if you’re trying to brake, all you need to do is brake a couple knots, once you’re below 30, throttle to zero. Oh, and continue braking.

3 Likes

It’s to make it more interesting. You’re driving too fast.

2 Likes

Maybe if your screen is dirty under that area of the throttle you may need to clean it a bit because since it may be dirty or sticky and the tablet thinks that your finger is still there. If that doesn’t fix it then it may be a bug.

1 Like

Its clean.

2 Likes

If you go over 30GS, you’re throttle will get stuck. Just apply brakes and get below 30GS and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes