Problem with the grades...

Hi guys,
I don’t know if this is the correct platform to ask for help, but last week I’ve upgraded to a grade 4 with 101 landings (previously I had 99) hence why I was a grade 3. unfortunatly, I did not take any screen shots of my grade upgrade but today I had a look at my grade and it still said 3 even though I am sure I got a grade 4. What can I do now?
Thanks

1 Like

You probably flew into violations.

4 Likes

If you got a violation, it’ll take 3 days to restore your Grade

1 Like

Yeah most likely violations. I got a speed violation last Wednesday (first violation I got in months) and it put me down to grade 3. By tomorrow I will be grade 4 again as the 3 day restriction will no longer be in place. This could be the same scenario for you.

1 Like

wouldn’t worry about it too much beyond grade 3 its just kudos

Tomorrow I’ll be a Grade 4 for the first time, hopefully no violations

1 Like

But, I don’t have any violations and I’m sure that I was upgraded to a grade 4, but anyways I only have 2 more landings to go to upgrade Again to a grade 4! Hope this time it dosen’t act funny again

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I know, and I already landed more than 100 times before but for some reason it’s telling me I didn’t… And it says I’m a grade 3 when I know I passed to a grade 4…

1 Like

Thanks for that I will take your recommendations.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.