Problem with the Air Canada livery on the B777LR

Hey, I opened this topic because I just noticed an Air Canada livery bug on the B777LR.
When using the interior/ exterior drone view and zooming, some very precise parts of the aircraft become colored pixelized.
I hope I could help you by reporting this bug (or maybe you already know about it).
Keep me informed and I wish you a pleasant day and also happy new year 2021,

Aurel

4 Likes

It looks like some of the textures didn’t download correctly. Have you tried restarting your app. If that doesn’t work, I’d suggest reinstalling the app. That way the aircraft will be downloaded again.

The livery was downloaded correctly, my wifi is more than excellent.
(I have the fiber at home)
It’s only with the drone views

Try to restart your game

I have no issues with the aircraft, I’d suggest a reinstall.

5 Likes

To support what @Chris_Wing has said, This exact same thing happened to me as well when the B77W came out. I reinstalled and it was fine for me. So I highly recommend you do the same! :)

Before reinstalling, I checked if it was an issue of that time and even after restarting the app it just comes on and off. (insight on what happened to me)

Let us know after reinstalling!

1 Like

I am in the process of reinstalling the application, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Yes indeed the bug doesn’t appear anymore, thank you for your help.
However it remains annoying to have to reinstall the application to fix this kind of problem.
Anyway, thank you for your help and I wish you a happy new year,

Aurel

4 Likes

An issue like this would not be because of bad internet on your end but It likely texture file got corrupted. This can happen from time to time in any program.

1 Like

Good to know! Don’t worry about reinstalling too much. It is a pretty rare thing as sometimes the files can get corrupted as @Ocean1c also stated.

Cheers!

1 Like