Problem with Subscribe

I have a problem because i bought e 1 month subscribe to infinite flight and i didn’t have a access to the multiplayer

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account, try the following steps:

Step 1

Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in the top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in

Step 2

Restart your device

Step 3

Open Infinite Flight

Step 4

Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

Step 1

Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

Step 2

Restart your device

Step 3

Install Infinite Flight from App Store again

Step 4

Tap “Fly online!”

Take a look at our subscription help page. It has steps to do that should solve your problem. Mainly https://infiniteflight.com/guide/get-help/subscriptions#i-have-now-purchased-a-subscription%2C-but-it-says-i-do-not-have-a-subscription%3F this

I Try end Is not working

The subscription you are referring to is for this month or last month?

Are you sure you bought the sub at the right account or the google play story email?

Yes i bought the subscribe on the principal account

O bought the subscribe to infinite flight today 30 minutes ago

And you said you followed all the steps I provided, including deleting and reinstalling the app?

Yes it’s not working after rainstalling the app

If that’s the case, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com:

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.