Problem with Short Final on Solo

I just hopped on IF to practice some landings at LAX on solo and I selected to spawn on runway 24R. Once I spawned in everything was normal but when I pressed the “short final” option it spawned me to land on 7R on the complete opposite side of the airport! Does anyone know why?

Pictures

BEFORE:

After I pressed it:

Hi @Butter575

I don’t believe this is just a you problem. Everytime I spawn at 24L, I am landing on 06L. When I spawn at 25L, I am landing on 07R. I personally think this is just a default but I could definitely be wrong

1 Like

Hello,

I’m not sure why you are experiencing this issue but I have changed this topic to the #support category as this is the best place to get the help and assistance you need regarding the problem that you have described above.

Hopefully someone with more insight can help soon!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey I could be wrong here but as a often user of the short final option it might have something to do with the wind orientation…

3 Likes

Im pretty sure now it selects the best runway due to wind direction. Try change the wind direction and see if it changes.

2 Likes

Yeah I just tried it out and it was the wind! Thanks @Mathurin_Garcier @UA.Aviation

2 Likes