Problem with pro

So I got The Pro but it shows that I dont have it.
Help

1 Like

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

If you are still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)

Make sure to read the FAQ before posting.

1 Like

Now I am on randomi new account for some reason

Did you get a new device and new device sign up account?

No I am on Same device

You may have signed up for a new account.

This might help

If you just purchased a new subscription but it ended up on an account you do not recognize (usually named “User-####”, #=digits), we can help you transfer it to the correct one.
Please let us know the display name and callsign for both the new account as well as the one you wish to use, and we can then transfer the subscription to the correct account. Please contact us via e-mail at support@infiniteflight.com for assistance with this.

Its from the support FAQ

2 Likes

No I did push log in and it put me on that

I mean, that’s the solution to your issue. If you want it resolved, I would suggest doing as @Qantas094 suggests.

1 Like

I did reply to merka and I did contact Infinite flight

Sorry next time I’ll let the pros handle it.

1 Like

No need to say sorry

1 Like