Problem with New Update Callsigns

First I put this as a bug, but I’m not sure if it qualifies as that or not… I just got the A320, but when I went to change my call sign, I noticed none of the new airliners were included in available names! Could this be fixed? I noticed TAP, Batik Air, Indigo, but I think all the new airlines are not there. I don’t mean to be finicky, it is just a problem that came to my attention.

5 Likes

Maybe soon, but I just put the airline name in from the GA call signs

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be fixed real soon, probably just haven’t gotten around to updating it while busy working on other stuff. :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yep, none of the new ones are there :(

A bug is a problem with the code that causes a program to behave in unexpected ways. This is more of a statement/feature request.

1 Like

Thanks for the correction ;)

There’s a very simple way or passing the time until they fix this, simply rename it to the airline of choice and number, make sure to to make it all caps then it will read out the letters.
E.g: Delta670 ✅
E.g: DELTA670 🚫

That is great for short names. Unfortunately, Vueling, Virgin America are all too long …

2 Likes

TAP and SAS would work though. The nine-character limit is the problem for commercial airliners not yet added.

Hopefully the new call signs will all be added in the next update…

2 Likes

For Virgin America just use Virgin Atlantic, it only says Virgin in Live. And there is one for Air New Zealand

VX is “Redwood” (one of my favourite callsigns :D)
@Cameron_Brown

1 Like

And I hope to see callsigns like Lufthansa 6EN, or Speedbird 5N (and ATC voice says “Lufthansa six echo november” or “Speedbird five nov…ember”)

You can do that

How can I do so?

No Wizz Air.