Problem with my landing numbers

I have landed like 30 times but it stills shows 0. what should i do???

Log out of your account then log back in that works for me

Before we jump to logging out and stuff, let’s start simple.

@Jay_M, are you making sure that you are following the landing guidelines (30 seconds in between landings, gear touching the ground, etc.)?

Landings may need take to update, a simple app restart may do the trick. Logging out and logging in doesn’t help.

1 Like

Just to add on, I believe landings only register if you are landing on live, not on solo. Make sure you’re not flying on solo otherwise landings performed on solo will not tally up in your grade table.

1 Like

Just to add on to some points. The current landing criteria are as follows:

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway
  • At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts
  • Landing must be did on a live server

If you follow these criteria, your landings should be added

3 Likes

yes i landed at rjjj and parked

okay thanks

1 Like

Also, landings aren’t added to your stats until you end the session.

Not true. Landings do register while doing patterns. It may take a minute or so for it to register, but it does.

1 Like

They do register but as I’ve seen, they don’t add it to your stat table until you end the session

The real question is where are you looking? If its the bottom bar thats one thing. If its in your stats thats another. You may need to do another flight after to “push” the stats if you closed your flight and didnt end it cleanly (end button)

And make sure its on a live server and not solo.

okay got you. thanks for the help

1 Like

is the landing only counts on live a new thing. i used solo landings to bump up my count a few times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.