Problem with livery JetSMART

Hello guys, I would like to post this in the topic of the resource, but it is closed.

First of all I would like to thank the developers again for bringing this livery in 21.1, it is a livery that I really like

the problem is simple in fact, the painting is perfect, but the problem is in the mask, it is very small at the edges above the window and below.
Another detail is the rounding on the back of the glass, note that it is well rounded on the real plane, while the IF is for straight.

th-nuevo-a320-jetsmart-puma-04

I would like to ask the developers to correct this little detail, please

19 Likes

Well observed! The true mask looks wider too. I hope you get it as soon as possible.

1 Like

And the blue of “smart” seems a little light blue, the original is a bit darker

3 Likes

It is a small detail for the team plus a great detail for the pilots who have waited so long for this moment of flying with Chile / Argentina we know that you were dedicated enough to make this livery, it is normal at first not to be 100% more I believe q this detail that can be corrected without taking too much time from the team making the correction of that detail that is normal to go unnoticed at first.

2 Likes

I’m sure the team of developers will solve this detail, they always do a good job!

2 Likes

Please remember that this aircraft is still in Beta. The aircraft hasn’t been released and like anything not released to the public, it is still possible that work needs to be done.

2 Likes

Yes, I know that, I’m just reporting it because it may go unnoticed

Many things are always adjusted due to a user’s report

2 Likes

good catch.

2 Likes

Yes … If you can correct it, please … It is very important, because it is a long-awaited painting … And this mask gives all the charm … Thank you …

3 Likes

That’s a little thing, so I think that the devs can correct before release the final update.

2 Likes

well I tried to transfer a painting from FSX, it should look more or less this way

3 Likes

now with the beta, you can see the difference

1 Like

Hitting here, I hope the devs will pay attention to that for the final version. I love this livery

If you want the attention of the developers, feel free to create a topic in the #open-beta category. It’s the perfect place to report such details.

well, it doesn’t say about reporting problems with paintings

1 Like

I’ve forwarded this along to our aircraft developer who created the livery. One challenge is that the window frames are a separate object from the fuselage which can result in pixelation around the edges of the mask. This makes it difficult for a perfect representation but we’ll certainly make an adjustment to reflect the dimensions to the best of our ability.

Thanks for the feedback!

15 Likes