Problem with infinite flight live

I have had trouble with making an account on infinite flight live as whenever i try to make one it says its unavailable and when i go to accept the terms of service there is no accept button furthermore i went on the website to make an account and when i pressed login there was an endless loading screen. Please can you get back to me and help me figure what the issue is

Could you please provide more detail? What was unavailable?

Hello friend, might that issue be related to this?Global servers down?

Try to restart the app and ensure you have a splendid internet connection.

Good day.

I have seen several posts around claiming that the website was retired.
I was also a little confused at first but you have to sign up using your Facebook or Google account directly from the app.

Yeah, ive done that but when i go to accept the terms of service there is no accept button to press and when i press the button to buy infinite flight live it says "the item you requested is no longer unavailable to purchase"
Many thanks

When i went to buy the infinite flight live it said “the item you requested is no longer available to purchase”
-many thanks

There is no button to accept the terms of service. You only have to read them.

Then you can go ahead and click on Sign up with Facebook or Google.

But if that dosen’t work either, I have no idea why.

What is your device? Did you try to delete and reinstall the app?

Oh, now that IF Pro is available. IF live is no longer available. You have to buy IF Pro. Have you updated the app?

it just says this whenever i try to purchase it. I have re installed the app but still does not work
Many thanks

What is your device? Android?

Android, i have the new lg

It just says this whenever i try to purchase it

What exact model is it? I’m not too familiar with Android phones. I use an iPhone 6S Plus.

It is the lg k10 2017

It apparently should work if I am not mistaken, weird. Sorry I couldn’t be more useful.