Problem with Importing Airport Photos for Airport Editing

I’ve lately tried multiple times to install the software needed to airport edit. The problem is world edit doesn’t read my airport editing file. I’ve seen the video tutorial and written tutorial however still cant figure it out. It would be helpful if someone helps me out here.
Here is an image of my latest setup,

Thanks

1 Like

You should probably be part of their slack group first. They can help…

Be sure to follow their joining procedures on their post and website.

1 Like

I believe it’s airports master you need. Long time I know. I don’t think this would be the issue anyway.

Does World Edit open and run?

Yes the problem is the airport file doesn’t read through… if that’s the word

It should be an apt (something-rather) file. You press the import apt button on the stab as shown in the tutorial video (I’m not trying to act like from stage 1, these small things you never know)

One thing is when you select the airport, before you press ‘import’ is to click on the airport name itself so it is selected.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant the airport editing file… didn’t even go to that stage

Can you screenshot what stage you’ve got to and where an error appears or what-have-you?

Also apologies but I’m going to have to leave you on this, it’s 1am and I need to be up in 5½ hours for school. And to land a flight 😅😭

1 Like

no problem…

Annotation 2020-03-05 194845

1 Like

Hey Voyager, have you downloaded the folder setup that is linked in the guide? That one has the resources folder we use, as your error message says you are missing one. Here is the link if you are looking for it.

bit.ly/IFAEFolders

Simply press the download button and save somewhere on your C: drive. Un-zip it and then move the airports-development folder into the new airport editing folder. Then set the new airport editing folder as the base of the installation in WED.

1 Like

Thank you very much, it helped me alot.

1 Like

Glad I could assist, excited to see you inside the slack group soon! :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.