Problem Restore Purchase

Hi everyone!

I just downloaded after a long time the app. And I bought all the planes ok? ALL! I tried to restore my purchases and nothing happens!!🤬🤬
it’s really outrageous that I can’t restore all of my purchases.

Waiting for a fast reply!! I’m so angry!!

Make sure you’re using the same ID you used to purchase the planes. Also, make sure you’re connected to the internet.

I’m using the same ID APPLE, and I have an internet connection! That’s the problem!!🤬

When was the last time you had the app installed?

It was End of Dec. 2017

Hello!

Are you sure that the aircraft weren’t a part of a subscription?

1 Like

Yes because they were A318/319/320 and others

When you press “Restore Purchase”, can you not see download instead of buy on the aircraft?

No I don’t see i see only purchase and the price!

Could you explain it a bit more? What do you mean by “others”?

All the model that I bought on the past!!

All App Stores selling Infinite Flight and it’s associated in-app purchases allow for downloading without repurchasing after an item has been paid for. If you’re an Android user your previous purchases will automatically be unlocked when you download the app. Apple users must open the aircraft selection page, then tap “Restore Purchases” to access any purchased regions and aircraft. To ensure success, please check the following:

• You have used the same App Store account and ID as the original purchase.
  • You have not been previously refunded.
  • You are not using any IAP hacking programs.

Note: If none of the above are applicable, a simple uninstall / reinstall often resolves the issue.

Note for iOS users: iTunes may indicate that they are going to charge you again, however if all of the above applies to your account purchases then you will proceed through their purchase process. You will be prompted with another iTunes message confirming that you already own the item, and may download it again without charge.

If a prior in-app purchase vanishes from your app inventory, the same policy will apply. You can’t be charged again. Please contact your respective App Store if you have any further issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

You apologize??? And if they charge me?!? It’s your problem!!! And you have to solve it!!

Now you didn’t read what i posted.

May i also recommend you calm down a bit, we’re only trying to help you. Not making things worse.

2 Likes

Ok i’ll try purchase and if they charge me I’ll contact the App Store to refund me.

To be 100% sure that you have owned the items, you can always sign into your iTunes account and see your purchase history.

Follow this link and the instructions given: