Problem regarding my live subscription purchase

Hello everyone I am Samuel from India and i have a prob just an hour ago from now. As i opened my Infinite flight game and went online the subscription got over and that was how it was supposed to be. After that i purchased the live sub for 1 month and authorized it and suddenly my game stopped die to RAM problem. I reopened the game and shockingly it was shockingly again asking for a subscription. Few seconds later i also recieved a confirmation and payment receipt regarding the payment. I am also attaching that here with the thread. I didnt know whom to contact so i directly ooened a threa so that someone coudl help me. The price in Indian currency for 1 month is Rs. 319/-.
Please help

In the app, click the text that says “I already have a subscription”

2 Likes

Hi Samuel. If you have a concern regarding your Live account subscription, log in errors etc, you are welcome to send a private message to @david with the following three items:

1. Your full user display name (not email please)
  2. Last known call sign
  3. The complete copy of the subscription purchase receipt. Attached or pasted image is fine.
1 Like

I clicked that and it showed this

Thnx adrien im getting in touch with him right away :)

Subscription activated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.