Problem/Incorrect BA 787-9 Livery

Here is the IF Livery

Here is the real life:

As you can see the first class configuration of windows is incorrect. It just makes flying it seem unreal.

Hopefully it can be fixed!

6 Likes

That’s not the livery. It’s the aircraft model.
It looks the same no matter which livery you choose.

9 Likes

There blocked out not closed…

2 Likes

1 Like

See 2 windows then 1 blocked

1 Like

They use the same model for all the aircraft so for them to close them off would mean they have to do it to all the aircraft then we will have people saying “The Delta B787 has less windows then it does in real life”. It’s fine as it is in my opinion and at least we now have the BA coat of arms which we didn’t have before the hotfix.

They shut it from outside…

Now people are complaining about minor details like how many windows are on the aircraft? Really people there are bigger things to be concerned about than something like that.

11 Likes

Some people have a seriously boring life if this is their main concern.

4 Likes

If they were closed …why would they have there windows closed on landing

1 Like

Windows vary from airline to airline, plane to plane. The airlines close them up because they are not needed.

1 Like

They are blocked. BA first class gives each seat two windows, and the seats block out a few.

2 Likes

Keep in mind you can’t actually close the window shades on a 787, they are plugged from the outside. I don’t think it’s feasible to keep track of window configs because they often change when a new first class or reconfig is installed.

2 Likes

Right, so the fact it has a couple extra windows means you cannot possibly fly it.

Get a life, really…

9 Likes

All I’m saying is half of the FDS team bang on day in and day out about how they can’t release updates because they aren’t perfect. Using it as an excuse. This would take 30 seconds to fix.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this will take longer than 30 seconds to fix, they need a different model of the aircraft which takes time.
Also, how can you know that half of the team is just playing FSX or something like that for a day, then day working and so on.
Plus, they have more important stuff to do than this. :)

5 Likes

You are the one that needs to get a life if your calling out someone for just making a simple observation and suggestion

4 Likes

Children…please… enough of the bickering.

11 Likes

Please explain the full process of fixing this ‘issue’ to me.

4 Likes

Don’t feed the troll

1 Like