Problem during the flight

Hello! I come here to report a problem that I am having in the IF. When I go on long flights with more than 5 to 10 hours of flight, the cell phone hangs up and restarts alone again, this way I end up losing my landings. I fly over there in the middle of the flight, the application closes and I can’t land, because the application closes and the phone restarts on its own. There is some report from someone with this problem, so that the IF support body can be sure that the problem is in the application and not in the device?

1 Like

Your game crashed. Make sure your settings are on lowest possible, camera pointing away from the ground not loading scenery, and charge your device.

1 Like

The actual phone restarted or the app restarted.

1 Like

It might help if you lowered the rendering quality during long hauls and reduced your brightness
That way your device is not working too hard and is less likely to crash

1 Like

I always follow this protocol on my flights.

1 Like

Hello!

I’m going to assume that this is a Samsung S10, S10+ or Note 10?

2 Likes

To both!!!

1 Like

I always follow this protocol on my flights my friend!

Motorola moto G7

Okay, that’s a first.
Any software updates recently that may have coincided with this issue?

1 Like

another case that happened was when i was on a flight and when i was doing laps around the airport to dispose of fuel my display on my cell phone screen crashed and i couldn’t move. This way the aircraft crashed and I took a breach.
but I could change my status bar, I just couldn’t get out of the Infinite Flight display

Not helping in these cases. Since you basically only told him what others already have. And if you hadn’t, i would have no idea how to proceed correctly. Stick to English in all public categories :)

Thank you.

2 Likes

Can you please answer this;

1 Like

Okay, really sorry about this. That will not happen anymore, sorry.

3 Likes

No, no friend!

Have it always been like this or is this something that’s started to happen as of late?

Yes, today

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.