Problem at cruising

No. It’s the opposite. You should apply positive trim more:)

2 Likes

そうか、ネガチブと思った ありがとね
Oh I swear it was negative ,well thanks:)

1 Like

This tutorial may be useful:

3 Likes

Good job with the Japanese:)
Have some 🍜ramen;)

3 Likes

Haha I’m half Japanese and half American and I had ramen yesterday lol

2 Likes

These also help at crusing altitude

3 Likes

Thank you for all your replies! The trim is not useful at this stage. The trim is mostly used at approach and climb. It helps for manual control, as you don’t need to be pulling your device all the time. The autopilot handles that though.

My inicial climb was at 2500 fpm, and I was using just 70% throttle maybe. But for no reason it started to stall and to prevent stalling it nosed up like 10 degrees more and used 100% thrust while I was losing speed.

I mean, I didn’t touch anything, it was everything good but it started to behave like that.

Regards,

1 Like

If I were you, I’d try somewhere around 2000 fpm for a 777
And around 1500 fpm after 25000 feet

You are climbing too fast and are therefore stalling. In IF the priority of the AP system is to maintain the altitude and vertical speed at the expense of your speed. Therefore the AP will continue to pitch up to try and reach that vs thus putting you into a stall. YOu should have pushed down on the yoke and gained some airspeed.

Now what caused this is that you are too heavy for that climb rate and altitude, as well as not flying at the correct speed before hand. Your AP shows that you crossed over FL280 at M64. That is way too slow for any commercial aircraft at that altitude. You want to be at M78 at least by that altitude. As you are in the B777 you want to be at M84 by FL280. More speed means you can climb at a faster rate as your AoA and pitch is less, thus not disrupting airflow over the wings.

As this is pilot error in operating correctly, I suggest looking at some tutorials on here as to how to fly and also looking up some key info into what everything means.

5 Likes

I agree, but when I was flying Aeroflot 777-300ER, it had the throttle problem too, stayed at 100%, so I had to restart me flight to add more fuel to even make it to Moscow.

1 Like

If I pitched a bit down, for example 5 degrees it went -2500 fpm. I know I was almost stalling, that is why. I won’t make that mistake again and try to climb at 1500 fpm after FL280 approximately.

Thank you for all your replies guys, and fly safe! (not as me).

Regards

If you are very heavy you need to step climb.

Doesnt matter if you are going down at -2500fpm. When you are trying to prevent a stall you still push the nose down and you do not care so much about your fpm,especially at that altitude as you have plenty of height to recover.

True, true,

Thanks for your help.

Some of his tutorials are very helpful you just weren’t on the correct tutorial!

Try climbing slower as you go higher. The air will become thinner as you get higher. That is why Air France 447 crashed. It was because it climbed rapidly at high altitudes, and eventually stalled.

1 Like

I know they are! But that tutorial is just for organization between pilots, not for efficiency or speed.

1 Like

Well, actually they could prevent that. But the pitot tube got frozen.

The speed indicator or altitude indicator was frozen.

Exactly, that was due to the pitot tube was covered with ice. The pitot tube detects the speed. And also the pitot heat didn’t work, so they were in a big problem.

1 Like