Pro version payment issue

Hello.

So I took a break from infinite flight for a month. However, when I reinstalled the app and paid the subscription. However when I opened the app I found that it was not to my infinite flight account, but to a complete new one.

Is there any w ay to reverse this?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Pontso, it seems you’ve purchased a subscription before being logged into your linked account. That’s okay, @schyllberg can transfer the subscription to your original account. Just give him some time to respond and this will be sorted out to get you back into the IF skies.

5 Likes

Hello there!

If you’ve recently purchased a subscription and it’s inadvertently been applied to the wrong account, please get back to us with the following information:

• Callsign & username (if applicable) for the wrong account on which the subscription has been applied to.
  • Callsign & username (if applicable) for the account that you wish the subscription to be applied to.

Once we have that information, we can transfer the subscription and any stats you might have accumulated on the wrong account, to the correct one.

2 Likes

Good afternoon @schyllberg

Than you for the assistance. I have completed a refund request on the play store for the payment and purchased the sub for the my correct account. Will the refund be processed or will I still need to go the route of the subscription transfer?

Hello!

Nothing is to be done if you’ve requested a refund. Hopefully your attempt to subscribe once the refund is processed goes well. If not, just ping me :)

1 Like

Thanks Seb :)