Pro subscription

Hi so first I know IF used to have 6 months and 12 months subscription according to Apple they’re still there but in the app the only option is 1 month do I have to buy 1 month then I can buy 12 months or 6 and also does anyone have like a list of all the pro features in the forum

1 Like

im pretty sure you can change it through ios settings. click on your apple id → subscriptions → Infinite flight and pick your subscription, i believe thats how you do it in apple

1 Like

The features of having a Pro Subscription consist of access to the entire catalog of aircraft that Infinite Flight has, access to every airport in the world, and access to multiplayer.

Bumpy bump

Are you trying to buy a 12 month subscription using Apple product?

You can decide my question is the app only gives me the option for 1 month do I have to buy that one month to buy 6 or 12 am

The app only offers a 1 month subscription. If you are on an IOS device, you can still buy a 6 month or a 12 month subscription, but you cannot do it directly through the app. If you go to App Store → click your profile icon in the top right corner → subscriptions → Infinite Flight. You will see the prices and you can click which one you want to buy. In USD, I believe the 6 month is $49.99 and the 12 month is $79.99. I recommend buying it like this as it is way cheaper in the long run. I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Ok thanks and IF will recognize this correct my money won’t be going down the toilet

It has always worked for me. If it doesn’t work, I’d contact Apple Support but using this method has never given me any issues.

1 Like

Ok thanks for helping

I have a month subscription that auto renews every month. It’s been like this for years and I’ve never had an issue with it.

Ya no problem!

You can save around $40 by doing what I just said. It’s really a nice feature to have!

Yeah but the 6 or 12 month subscription is a better deal especially in the long term

So I did what you said I think I need to get a 1 month first before getting 6 or 12 since there is nothing for me in subscriptions but I’ll see in a few days when I get pro

Nope not true. You don’t need to have a subscription I don’t think.

Have you had a subscription previously on that same device? If you did then it should pop up under expired subscriptions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.