Pro subscription

This category is for technical issues only. Please refer to the pinned FAQ of the category before proceeding. General questions or similar should be posted in any of the other categories. Issues related to OPEN BETA goes into #open-beta and not #support. Thanks!

So I just re subbed to pro but did it on the guest account… I went to log into my main account and it let’s me but then says I don’t have pro… go to buy it again and tells me I already have a membership! Please help

1 Like

Do you have access to open beta by any chance?

1 Like

I don’t have it switched over yet

1 Like

Hey , man I think only staff can change the sub into the main account , because on the Store it works regarding the device so it wont let you sub again . So contact @moderators they should help.

Hello!

Please contact support support@infiniteflight.com with the relevant information and the correct people can help you out there. You should be able to transfer your subscription with some help :)

Have you tried this solution from Schyllberg in a previous post?

• Tap “GET PRO”
  • Tap “I already have an account”
  • Tap “Restore to default account”

The most likely cause here is that you were not properly logged in and it’s been assigned to a newly created account instead. We’ll see if that’s the case after you press “Restore to default account” though.

Otherwise, contact support as noted above and Seb can transfer your subscription.

1 Like

I dont think that will work in this case , because he said that he bought it on a guest account, I’m not sure though.

1 Like

There is no option to restore I finally have some time to fly and I get myself into this mess lol I’m disappointed

If that didn’t work, please do this so they can assist you there :)

1 Like

its “revert to default account” bottom right corner

That takes me bat to the guest account :(

Will try hope they can get me flying soon

1 Like

You can skip the e-mail. Give me a minute or two.

2 Likes

It’s fixed.

Just restart the app, sign into your account and you’re good to go! :)

2 Likes

Sent email didn’t see this let me verify and I’ll let you know here!

You my friend are a legend…
Thanks mate hope to see you in the sky!

1 Like