Pro subscription

Hi there,
Could you please make the pro subscription, not auto rollover? I want to buy it for a certain amount of time and might forget to cancel it.

Also, can you make the pro subscription cheaper as we already pay for the app and to pay up to $100 on top of that is a little bit over the top.

Thanks,
Charlie

1 Like

If you have Apple you can cancel the auto renew so if you want it to not renew it would not

2 Likes

App Store - Profile Picture - Subscriptions - Infinite Flight - Cancel Subscription.

You will still be able to access the subscription until the end billing date.

2 Likes

Additionally, regarding your concern over the price, I know that it can seem quite expensive, but IF really is quite a complex simulator. They need to charge that much to pay all of the wonderful staff as well as invest in all of the great new updates. If you’re unsure if it will be worth that much to you, I would suggest getting a one month sub instead of committing right away to a one year one so you can ensure you want to purchase it. The silver lining of it costing a decent amount is that ensures you get every bit of enjoyment out of it as possible! I hope you enjoy playing IF!

1 Like

The other easiest way is to just set a reminder for the certain date you’d like to cancel it on :)

1 Like

Another reason why the subscription is so expensive is because the staff needs to get paid.

1 Like

you can cancel the auto re-new I think, and yes, I would love to pay a lower price for the PRO, but IF needs money, and even though it’s expensive, I am really considering buying the PRO after buying some PRO subscriptions from other FS.

1 Like