Pro Subscription purchasing issue.

I have used 2 methods of payment off of google play to get 1 month of Global, yet it just tells me that there is an issue and to try again. I have tried multiple times and it has continued to say the same thing. Am I the only one with this problem, and can I fix it??

Can you provide a screenshot and your device? It would help us help you!

Hi there,

What country of origin are you trying to make the purchase from? Also, as mentioned above we can better assist you if you provide which device and operating system you have. Kind Regards, Chris

My device is an S7 edge. IF permuts screenshots so I can not assist you with that.

Have a look at this thread and follow the directions here:

From the UK. My device is an S7 Edge and it has Android 7.0 If you want I can give more information about the software.

Through the app?

Sorry but I don’t quite understand. Just a screenshot of your issue - an error message?..

I have tried, but IF does not allow me to take a screenshot of anything in the app, so I cannot show you the error message

Can’t you take a screenshot with your S7 edge? On IOS you just have to press the power button on the side and the home button simultaneously to take a screenshot, whatever app you are using.

Edit: Nevermind.

1 Like

My display is already FHD, and I have got the update, but I cannot purchase the Global Live feature. Thank you though :D

Have you tried reinstalling the app and restarting your device? What does the error message say exactly?

Yes, both of those have been tried. It reads:
A unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.
a464d2bae954db69.

The code does change however.

Just a few tips here:

-Make sure you have funds available for the purchase (Subscription cost + any applicable tax)
-Try utilizing a different internet source

1 Like

I have checked and I have enough funds. I have also connected to different internet sources, but I am doing it through the app.

Yes, both of those have been tried. It reads:

A unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

a464d2bae954db69.

The code does change however.

Seb & Tyler, have you heard of anyone having issues purchasing Subs from the Playstore lately?

Okay,

Try these PlayStore troubleshooting tips:

-Switch Airplane mode off then on again
-Switch WiFi off then on again
-Google Play Store cache memory clear

• Go to your Settings and select the “Apps” option.

• From there, simply look for Google Play Store and tap on it.

• You will be presented with plenty of options, including a “Clear cache” button.

1 Like

I also have an S7. To provide us an screenshot search for the app: Game launcher. Than activate in the Game launcher
"Game Tools" thats an little icon, where you have ingame an screenshot option.