Pro subscription help

As I am fairly new to the community and Infinite Flight, I need to get myself a subscription but how does the system work? I just wanna try it for 1 month so am I forced to go pay a second time after 30 days or can i cancel it in any way after 1 month or something? Help will be appreciated.

No you don’t have to pay after your 1 month. If you don’t want to continue your subscription just cancel it

1 Like

You can cancel the sub

2 Likes

So you can subscribe for one month then go into your account (android or apple) then click end subscription and it will continue for the remaining days

1 Like

If you are paying with a debit/credit card just cancel your sub before it renews. If you are using a Google Play/ iTunes card just wait for your sub to end.

1 Like

For iOS you go to settings click on your account then click subscriptions and click on infinite and cancel

wow thanks for all the help everyone rly appreciate it! đź‘Ť

2 Likes

you can go and cancel the subscription for the second month, but if you don’t it automatically charges for the second month

Go to your settings
Click your name at the top
Scroll down and click “Subscriptions”
You should se IF
Click on it
Then click “ Cancel Subscription”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.