Pro Subscription Error

I wanted to buy PRO but it said this. I have tried reinstalling and clearing cache and data (Android)

What device do you use?

Samsung Galaxy A series

This comes from the support section of the User Guide:

If you find that you are unable to purchase a Pro Subscription whilst following the steps above, it is likely due to one of the following reasons:

• Parental permissions are enabled which are preventing in-app purchases
  • There is a problem with your network connection
  • You do not have an official version of the app

To try to fix the issue we recommend checking parental permissions, restarting your device, and then ensuring you have a good network connection before trying again.

Would you be able to check if you have parental controls enabled, you have a good connection with the internet, you’ve an official version of the app.

In some cases, it can be due to insufficient funds available on your device so could you check to see if you have enough. For privacy reasons there’s no need to say or show the amount you have but just checking and letting us know will do.

Parental controls are disabled, and I currently don’t have anything in my balance. Because I normally check the subscription list of a game and check the available methods for payment, but the problem here is I can’t even see the subscription list, the moment I click “More Info” it does the pop up as the picture shows.

Update.
I might have found the problem on why I can’t buy IF Pro. I have tried to buy a subscription on other games and it seems like I’m not able to do any In-app purchases, I read some forums and tried everything I can. The issue is likely a bug on Google Play services that makes several users not able to do In-app purchases.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.