Private Jets of Silicon Valley (KSJC) - 12/20/19

Hey again IFC!

In December of 2019, I traveled to the Bay Area for a few weeks to visit family, and I spent a couple days spotting at KSFO and KSJC.

At KSJC, I spotted at this location:
KSJC Spotting Location

San Jose has plenty of private jets, since many large corporations such as Google, Apple, Facebook, and Intel are located right next door in Silicon Valley. In the few hours I spent planespotting at KSJC, I spotted numerous jets taking off and landing.

Enjoy the photos, and feedback is appreciated!

Here’s N824DP, a Bombardier Challenger 350 arriving at KSJC pained in the “Challenger 350” titles

Here’s N151QS, a NetJets Bombardier Global Express taxiing to the runway

And here’s N875LC, a Bombardier Challenger 300 owned by the Rockies West.

Here is N570RR, a 1999 Learjet 60

Finally, here’s N88EJ, an Embraer Phenom 300

Thank you for checking out my sixth planespotting thread! Feel free to check out my other planespotting threads below if you’d like.

My other planespotting threads

Trump’s Arrival to KABE - 5/14/20
Smoky Landings at KFLL - 11/23/19
Waving Pilots at KBUF - August 2019
Cloudy Afternoon at KPHL - 1/11/20
Aircraft of the US Airways 1702 Crash at KPHL - 1/11/20

I post daily on my planespotting Instagram page, feel free to check that out too: Instagram Page

Thanks again for checking out my thread! Again, I’d appreciate your feedback on my photos!

Have a good day :)

44 Likes

Having Wu as a family name must automatically make you a plane spotter :)

12 Likes

All Wu’s were just born with it

3 Likes

Can I change my name to Wu?

3 Likes

Sure, you can be an honorary Wu.

3 Likes

I know a Wu, not a plane spotter, but is big on photography so it holds pretty well.

2 Likes

All Wu’s are just photographers by blood 😂

2 Likes

lmao they both have rather similar edits too. Thought this was by Andrew looking at the editing style. Nice lookin GAs man

2 Likes

If only I could go to the bay area :/

3 Likes

Yeah, we just need a closeup… @Bryan4558 you think you can complete your legacy and give us a closeup the next time you go spotting?

2 Likes

Will this shot do from KBUF? @N2628P @AndrewWu

5 Likes

Really nice pictures! I like the editing style of it as well. It helps highlight the plane without being over-the-top. I’m really digging the look of the Phenom 300

1 Like

Really, really crisp pictures with great light conditions. Also some planes you don’t see every day (at least I don’t…).

Thanks for sharing these cool pictures!

2 Likes

Thanks @JulianB and @ToasterStroodie! I really appreciate it :)

1 Like

Wow! I love these jet photos!!! 🤩

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Those are amazing photos.

That looks amazing!

1 Like

Those are some nice shots! We don’t get to see to many private jets down here unfortunately :(

1 Like

which ones tim Cooks? 😂

1 Like

Thanks @Aero and @MJP_27!

1 Like