Private C208 (No Hold)

I Think this would be nice in IF because there is only 1 with no hold and that is the Iraqi or Colombian military (can’t remember) But In my opinion, I think this Private C208 Looks very slick
sorry about not a lot of info because the plane is already in IF

That plane kinda looks like it is naked

5 Likes

Because like the hold make the caravan the canrvan in my opinion but that is my opinion

2 Likes

U r just not used to it;)

1 Like

True I like the hold though but all in all I think this might be a good plane or livery I don’t know lol

car·a·van

/ˈkerəˌvan/

noun

BRITISH

a vehicle equipped for living in, typically a trailer towed by a car and used when traveling for recreation.

It just is made for multiple people to fly in

not just for the hold

1 Like

This post is inappropriate. Please think before you post things next time. :)

Umm not really I can’t express my felling I see some cuss words here and there and my post was inappropriate hmmmn I don’t see anything wrong with it please keep to the topic about the plane please again this is my opinion

1 Like

I’m sorry if I am being mean but like i don’t see how it is fair that some people can cuss but I can’t say naked am I’m not being dirty minded I’m just saying it looks different and it feels like a different plane

Maybe not the best word you could’ve used, but obviously there are worse words you can use. Plain, simple, or clean would’ve been a better word, just be a little more careful:)

Cool idea though!

2 Likes

This would be awesome as its actually a Skydiving aircraft for Sky Diving Rotterdam. so if you look up the Reg then the pictures from the other side show the Jump Door

2 Likes