Pride Month is Coming Up!

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

That my profile picture sorted!

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

If only the Middle East was LGBT accepting :cry:

4 Likes

Mine is changed too!

Instead of my dog, it’s just me wearing an N95 mask and some sunglasses.

3 Likes

Why the N95?

Very good :)

Nice! That makes two of us wearing masks then.

Changed Mine!

I used PicCollage lol

1 Like

This is amazing! Such a nice gesture, I am changing my profile picture now!

1 Like

I am not trying to start any argument, so please don’t flag this. Is the community going to do stuff for each month? Or are they just selecting LGBTQ? Is there going to be an Irish-American heritage month (March). Black history month? Jewish history? Maybe something for police and fire and rescue? I didn’t even see anything about Memorial Day…? Seems kinda Sadly political to me. I hope it does not end up disappointing, in that the community will become political.

Yes it is a beautiful gesture.

42 Likes

And changed πŸ‘

3 Likes

Is it just me or is it really nice to see all the profile pictures supporting one thing?

4 Likes

Haha! That’s true…

That’s why I put a little banner in the back. ;)

1 Like

Yes I totally agree with you. You didn’t celebrate black history month, but you will celebrate Ramadan and other holidays. There should equal celebration of cultures. I’m not trying to start anything but I am just pointing out the obvious along with @David_Driggers

10 Likes

I understand what you mean, and I agree with you. But let’s just support what’s currently going on…

1 Like

Completely agree with you, it couldn’t have been said better.

That would be a great way to truly show equality (that’s what the whole point is behind this, right?).

17 Likes

I’d much rather show support to all races/beliefs etc then just one

4 Likes

I totally agree with both @David_Driggers and @Anthony_Williams that if you are going to have a pride month then there should be periods of time that are equally publicized for all other groups

7 Likes

Thanks @anon72640624. @Anthony_Williams

Just saying if the community wants to start down that slope, treat everyone and everything equal. No offense taken against LGBTQ and nothing but praise, only so long as they are not being singled out as the only ones to be celebrated you know!

It’s a slippery slope that I really don’t want to see such a great community go sliding down. So be careful…

Happy pride month. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

10 Likes

Just because you promote one thing does not mean you are unequally treating others. Nothing is stopping you from celebrating whatever you wish by changing your PFP (within the normal IFC rules).

The reason pride month is chosen is that it is issue area close in the hearts of the Infinite Flight team. This is our_choice and there is no obligation to partake. This makes other issues areas no less important.

15 Likes

I like the style of the profile pictures you made! Well done IF team!

1 Like