Pride Month is Coming Up!

Hey everyone!

June is Pride Month and Infinite Flight will do a little update to our logo across our social media platforms. As a little bonus, we’re providing a template for you to use if you like. You can insert your own selfie, a kitten, an airplane, or really whatever you like! This template has a very similar vibe to the logo change. There should be enough of a border for you to zoom this to your liking when adding to your forum or social media profiles.

Pride month celebrates and recognizes the impact LGBT people have had in the world. For Infinite Flight, it’s also a beam of light from all the members who are part of the LGBT community. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Please note, staff and moderators cannot provide technical assistance with creating your new profile pic using this template. If there are community members who want to lend a hand, great!

Happy pride month!

PS. I’ve got mine ready!

70 Likes

This is awesome what y’all are doing. Might make one for myself!

8 Likes

That’s really amazing!!! Thankyou for this !!! Will make one for myself!!!

1 Like

Pride month as in celebrating LGBTIQ+ people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Happy pride month y’all! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll get that template into my profile picture soon :)

2 Likes

You don’t have to, but it’s a nice gesture to support them.

Anyway, although I have nothing to do with it, I wish the LGBTQ+ community a nice month!

10 Likes

Ok. I’m not trying to create a problem or argument. I’m sorry

Because of the systematic and routine oppression of LGBTQ+ people in history, and to promote the inclusion and acceptance in the aviation community.

27 Likes

It’s a worldwide celebration to show the appreciation for all people who are in the LGBTIQ+ circle. We have quite a few members in the community (on this forum and in aviation in general) so it’s really relevant as it is a celebration of the achievements so far in acceptance and equality to all people no matter of their orientation or gender.

1 Like

I love anyone supporting the LGBTQ+ community. Thank you Infinite Flight! I will be changing my profile picture for sure (if I can figure out how to do it)

2 Likes

If anyone would like a hand, please PM me :)

1 Like

Ok thanks

UFA

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
This is awesome and really very important as homophobia is a huge issue world wide! Glad to see IF supporting the LGBTQ community at what are for some the worst times of their life.
Happy Flying :D
Cign
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Changing my profile pic now through the wonderful platform known as Google Slides.

2 Likes

This looks great, we really need to celebrate the LGBTQ+ more!

Good to see this. Not part of that community at all, but it’s still good to see it

6 Likes

happy pride month!

11 Likes

Can we change our profile pictures now?

No reason you couldn’t…

Just changed my profile picture, I love this! (Kind of reminds me of the Imagine Dragons Evolve album cover)