Prevent filling of airport terminals

The traffic at South California, and of course in most of other airports, the terminals keep getting themed up with the aircrafts popping up newly. Some times even if I had to deny entry because of a long queue of aircrafts waiting to take off, the queue become forever long because of the new aircrafts popping on the ground.

The San Clementé Intl airport (KNUC) has a single runway (most players find it better because of its relatively low altitude and the beach) and the number of terminals is very little. Imagine 10 to 15 aircrafts that have the approach set to KNUC and there are at least 3 aircrafts at each of the terminal at the ground. I don’t know how to limit this. But, the work of ATC at most of the airports in South California region is a pain in the butt.

It would be really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really helpful to make a new system into the game. Prevent the aircrafts that wanna be entering the game through a terminal if there was another aircraft already existing in the game at that particular terminal.

Or, any better option! Save the lives of ATCs.

2 Likes

I’m not following 100% but I believe you’ll be happy with our solution in the next update. Seeing which terminals are already occupied will be a big help. Stay tuned!

17 Likes

Unfortunately the Training Server can be pretty busy and so is SoCal. If I venture to the Training Server I take a look at Live Flight to see what gates are free or venture over to another airport that isn’t as busy. The free regions attract a lot of attention so expect those regions to be heavily populated.

2 Likes

In the next update it’ll show which gates are taken, or not taken.

Img:

Also, this should be in #features, unfortunately you cannot post in that category until you are TL2 (Trust Level 2). You will get there soon enough if you keep being productive and constant on the forums.

6 Likes