Donald Trump arrived at Prestwick Airport, Scotland during the evening of Friday 13th of July. I saw the following aircraft:
- USAF Boeing C-17A Globemaster III - 93-0604 (Not shown)
- RAF Lockheed Martin C-130J Hercules - ZH878
- RAF Boeing C-17A Globemaster III - ZZ171
- Ryanair Boeing 737-800 - EI-EVL (Not shown)
- Cargolux Boeing 747-8F - LX-VCJ
- AAC Britten-Norman Defender - ZH002
- Police Scotland Eurocopter EC135 - G-POLS
- Police Scotland Eurocopter EC135 - G-PSHU (Not shown)
- Private Gulfstream V - N108NY (Not shown)
- HM Coastguard AugustaWestland AW189 - G-MCGT (Not shown)
- USAF Boeing VC-25A - 82-9000
- USAF Boeing C-32 - 09-0016
Click image for full resolution.
I took these photos using a Canon EOS 100D body and a Tamron 150-600mm lens. The images were saved in RAW format and edited using Polarr.
Trump will be flying to Helsinki on Sunday 15/07/2018. I will probably be at Prestwick to take photos of the departure.