Pre Global You Say?

G’day all or Bonjour à tous, aloha, Hallo allemaal, 大家好, Hallo alle, Halló allir, Pozdrav svima, Halo semua, Καλησπέρα σε όλους, so today I’m taking a trip down memory lane, yes I know I started a series on different angles but thought why not some classic shots. So over the next few weeks I will post a pre global shot. I promise tomorrow will be a different angle shot. Let the classical era begin.

image Sydney (YSSY) to Sydney (YSSY)

With the recent events happening around the Sydney area and New South Wales my heart goes out to everyone being effected by the Sydney fires, it’s truly awful. I wish everyone there all the best during this very tough time.

image Qantas Airbus A380 | ICAO A388

image Noon

image Solo

If you want to use my picture for a post, YouTube thumbnail, Instagram post, etc please PM me.

26 Likes

Wow that’s a beautiful angle!

1 Like

Where did you got this old picture.
Nice angle.

1 Like

Beautiful photo! Love to see more from you!

1 Like

Good pic :D

1 Like

oh yes that beautiful shine of the A380 Qantas

1 Like

Thanks guys, @Infinite_flight_HD I took it the other day on my iPad Mini 2.

nice picture! Sometimes I miss the simple days of pre global.

1 Like

thanks for the news feed, i have no idea whats even going on with the world, think this will also be a cool series (no not the news i mean the photo)!!!

1 Like

Yeah it’s just so tragic. It’s even in Queensland. Here’s an article to learn more.

As for the series it will bring back memories for lots of old time OG players, it’s just a shame I can’t purchase any aircraft now or access the live servers.

2 Likes

2 photos of the smoke from my house. The one with the fire bomber is a C-130 Hercules

1 Like

Its so sad the people in Turramurra evacuating. The fires and the drought we wish to stop…

1 Like

Btw the fire was 7kms from me

1 Like

Hope you’re okay, you see it on the TV and you just don’t realise the true extent and damage of them.

Yeah man, i am safe. Cheers!

1 Like