Practical Exam (PASSED)

Today I passed my practical Exam. I would like to thank my recruiter @Shane .My trainer @Declan , who worked with me in all of our sessions to prepare me for the practical exam. I also thank all of the pilots who participated (@Levi_Park , @RafaelPadilla , @Kaj , @Cooper , and @Metier )

It was a long journey. In the past I had applied to join the IFATC however I was unsuccessful. Although I was unsuccessful, my passion to join the IFATC never vanished. I tried again and now I have passed.

Thank you to all!

16 Likes

These are the success stories us IFATC love hearing, especially coming from myself who had that same level of determination to get in, even after going through rounds of failure. I applaud your work and your professionalism, demeanor, and attitude toward accomplishing your goal of getting into IFATC has been incredible, keep it up!

2 Likes

Huge congrats on passing your practical test. Welcome to the IFATC team! πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Congrats on this great achievement; Welcome aboard this fun journey!

1 Like

Congratulations on passing your IFATC practical test!

It was a pleasure training you. Your attitude, determination and hard work never failed to amaze me and this is just a reward for all the effort that you put in throughout the recruitment and training process.

It was a pleasure having you as my trainee and I can’t wait to see you continue to grow within the IFATC team!

1 Like

Huge congrats on passing! You had a very good test, well done on that! I can’t wait to see where you go in IFATC. Keep it up.

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome to IFATC! It was a pleasure participating in your journey.

2 Likes

Glad I was apart of this milestone in your IFATC career! Glad to have you with us!

1 Like

Welcome to the IFATC team!! Congrats πŸ‘

1 Like

Welcome to the team 🎊

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.