Powerful Go-Around - Independence Day Spotting at KSEA

Great pics! Seattle really does have a great diversity and variation of airlines and aircrafts. I mean those Dash 8’s 😍

Airbus’s do be vibing doe

1 Like

I was looking back at the photos, deleting the bad ones, and I saw that someone filmed a POV video of the go-around, and I’m in it 😬 😂

(Window 5)

3 Likes

Unfortunately that’s just how it works, but know that JP screeners consider the fact that the photo is reduced size.

1 Like

Face reveal 👀

1 Like

It’s up!

Thank you!

2 Likes

The pictures of the OP are from the XSI camera?

1 Like

Those shots look amazing! My home airport is closed right now so no planes are coming in and out. Would do anything to hear those birds roar again :(

1 Like

imagine that you find the video and see yourself like

2 Likes

No
NO WAY

NOOO!

hyperventilates

THANK YOU SO MUCH @AndrewWu, @Cameron_Stone, @SB110, @anon38496261, @KPIT, @Moritz for all the help!

After over a year of trying, my first pic is up!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

9 Likes

Congratulations, well earned!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Love those photos!

2 Likes

I didn’t know Alaska had a WSU plane. I live about an hour away from WSU and never knew Alaska had one of those. That’s awesome! Also does anyone know any good spotting areas for KGEG In Spokane, WA? I’m still new to the forms so I don’t have my Spotting or real work aviation yet, hopefully soon.

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Great job! I knew this day would come!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.