Power needed to play

Hello

I wanted to know how much power would be enough and above all what is the most demanding, if it is better to have a lot of RAM or a lot of processor or what.

More than anything because infinite flight is likely to include clouds and I would like to be able to play with them.

Also to say that it would be a future purchase, I don’t want to change it every year.

So, would these basic specifications be enough?

-Snapdragon 865

-Adreno 650

-Ufs 3.0

-12 gb RAM ddr5

This is from the support FAQ:

Our minimum device requirements for the Global versions of Infinite Flight is as follows:

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0

Additionally, we strongly recommend that you have a device with equipped with a at least 1GB of RAM.

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google Play Store when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

1 Like

In short, YES.

The Snapdragon 865 is the top of the line mobile SOC in the Android smartphone space right now.
-Adreno 650 is the latest graphics processor embedded into the Snapdragon 865.
-UFS 3.0 is simply the storage on your device. UFS 3.0 is faster than UFS 2.0 and should only have an impact on your device loading times.
-12GB of ram is a LOT. My Galaxy Note10+ has the same amount.

I am guessing you are on one of the new Samsung phones, particularly the S20, right?

3 Likes

Its a Red Magic 5G

Got it, you will be just fine playing this game. You have top of the line specifications for Android.

What brand device? Specs can be the same but some brands do different things so it may be different.

1 Like

ZTE, Nubia smartphone

As Infinite Flight have never really been tested with this device, it’s hard to tell how it’ll work.
But looking at the specs, you should not have any issue. I mean, it’s even got a cooling fan. Nuts!

5 Likes

Yes, It has a cooling system, liquid refrigeración, Air duct area 40000mm², Thermal Gel, Multilayer thermal graphite…maybe It Will help to lower the temperature a bit, so it doesn’t overheat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.