Potential Acrobatic Team

After searching the IF forums, I noticed that there are no VAs that are similar to the one I’ve been thinking of starting. I’ve been wanting to start an acrobatic team that would fly mainly SR-22 aircraft in formation and perform air shows for the viewing pleasure of the IF community. In order to start this team I need you to answer the following questions.

• Have you seen an acrobatic team similar to this idea?

• How would we coordinate everybody in a formation flight?

•Do you think that this is a good idea?

If I did start this acrobatic team, then I’m not sure how often we could practice/perform. We might could practice every Saturday, and have shows every month. Thank you for taking time to read my post. I am always open to suggestions, and if you have questions, then please feel free to post them in the comments or message me. Once again, thank you!

2 Likes

There is the Infinite Flight Cobras, an aerial demonstration team that flys fighter jets in multiple displays.

1 Like

This team would fly the light sport SR-22. Thank you for the feedback though. 🙂

Besides getting ghosted by the system for doing aerobatics in the vicinity of an airport, it’s great!

6 Likes

We can do it on the casual server.

Also would hardly call the Sr-22 a light sport.

2 Likes

They called it a sport aircraft in my ground training course, mostly because it has a powerful engine

I would recommend using some type of voice communication app to communicate while flying. Will be similar to having comms in the aircraft. May make things a ton easier. There are a few apps I’ve seen people using but can’t think of them off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Zello would be my suggestion

3 Likes

That’s a great idea, thanks!

ok lets do that
is someone who want to practice now with me, via this topic communication, at ksan in the cirrus?

Lol different timezones bro

Are u on any channels? Username pls? 😁😁

Does anyone have any name suggestions?

its my time 16:33

who wants to practice with me (communication on this topic)

sorry communication on private topic

I can’t right now, but do you have any suggestions for the name, I’m thinking AeroSync Acrobatic Team

thats a good name

can anyone practice with me?