[Postponed] Southwest Virtual's Alaska Adventure @ KSEA - 092000ZDEC17

Server: Expert Server [Global]

Departing: Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (KSEA)

Arriving: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (PANC)

Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017

Time: 2000Z (4:00 PM EST, 1:00 PM PST)

Aircraft: Boeing 737-700 or 737-800 Series

Estimated Time En Route: 3 Hours 15 Minutes

NOTAM: Join Southwest Virtual as we travel to the northernmost state in the US, Alaska! We introduced a few select Alaska routes to our pilots about a month ago, and we loved them so much, we wanted to try them out with the community. During the 3:15 minutes flight, you’ll see some spectacular scenery including Olympic National Park, Glacier Bay National Park, and several other mountain ranges as we make our way up the West Coast. A full NOTAM, along with fuel, charts, and other information will be available in the Event Group Chat. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday in Alaska!

(Official Event FPL created with SimBrief. Please copy from an event leader before taking off. FPL is subject to change.)

Route

Routing
BANGR8 ARRIE DCT FOCHE DCT PRYCE DCT BKA DCT LAIRE DCT JOH YESKA6

Concourse B
B01 (Event Leader): @CaptJackson
B03: @Meteorology7
B05: @MrAlaska
B06: @TheDeltaFlyerr
B07: @American
B08: @MEJRC
B09: @Chris_Carca
B10: @Turkish_Airlines_34
B11:
B12:
B14:
B15:

(More gates will become available if needed.)

Southwest Virtual is a new kind of VA. One that cares deeply about its pilots and its passengers. With an integrated Booking System, Southwest Virtual became the first VA to offer passenger services through our Booking Department. Of course, our pilots are our most powerful fuel. They are the heart of any VA, and that’s why the get only the best at SWV. With over 1,200 routes to choose from, several different Career and TopFlight levels to climb through the ranks, scheduled flights to fly actual virtual passengers, and much more, Southwest Virtual truly is the virtual airline for everyone, whether it be for those in the cabin, or those in the cockpit. Visit our Media to learn more.

Main Website
Booking Website
Main Thread

Thanks for stopping by, and signing up. Check us out by clicking the links above or by joining this event. We hope to see you in the skies with us this Saturday!

7 Likes

Sign me up!!! Can’t wait

1 Like

Roger that! You’ve got gate B03

Haven’t seen SWVA in a bit. Nice seeing an eventon the forums :) good luck!

1 Like

Haven’t had much time to do much with the holidays and such. Getting more active for the holiday season :)

Sign me up! Favorite Airline, and my hometown :)

1 Like

Welcome aboard, B05 is yours!

May I get a gate please?

1 Like

You sure can! Gate B06 is yours.

1 Like

Would love to take apart in this event. Sign me up!

1 Like

Roger that! Take gate B07.

Wait wouldn’t it be 1 pm PST because the east coast is 3 hours ahead

Yep. The time is already in the event thread.

That’s what I said…

It is already 1:00 Pacific in the thread.

Sign Me Up For Gate B08! Thanks!

1 Like

Can I have a gate please I’ll be flying a 737-800 Southwest plane ✈️ my callsign will be Southwest 21 20

1 Like

Nice, I would like to get a gate.

1 Like

Witch Expert server global is it the normal one or V2?

Gates B8, B9, and B10 are yours. Welcome aboard!

1 Like