Posted on accident. Sorry :(

This was a test, posted this on accident, sorry about that.
For some reason I can’t delete it?

Hello!

Hello and welcome to the Infinite Flight Community! We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:events category, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic. The Infinite Flight Community is a place you will most definitely enjoy and I am glad you are here!

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to Private Message me (@Plane-Train-TV) or a moderator (TL4) if you have any questions or just want to talk. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A beginners guide to the forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

Umm, dude. Can you actually READ the topic? It wasn’t anything about a full event, it was on accident.

2 Likes

Well, can you read the edit list?? (Sorry for the unintentional sass, haha)

Obviously, @Plane-Train-TV was only trying to help the post was only edited after the person accidentally edited it. Simple misunderstanding and a quite look at the history solves it all.

1 Like

Flag it if possible and you can ask one of the mods to remove it

I already flagged it. Thank you though.

Guys no need get upset when some one tried to give information about how to use IFC, just message them privately.

1 Like

Thank You @RotorGuy

Nobodies getting upset. Just a misunderstanding.

It’s a simple fact that PTTV posted that before the OP edited the post to put a notice that it was an accident.

PTTV is plane-train-TV, but what is OP? Sorry, just wondering.

OP is the original poster; you.

No need to fuss overthis, just a simple mistake :)

1 Like

OK, Thanks :)