Post Pictures of Planes You Have Taken! (Part 2)

Hey guys,

I’m visiting other countries this summer, and I had received the opportunity to go on a Emirates A380 (I love A380s). Would you guys like me to take some pictures, and post them when I get the chance?

Also post any pictures of planes that you have taken this summer! :smile:

9 Likes

Sounds great? Definitely take some pictures.

We already have a thread to post photos of planes:

It is 112 replies long so if you can edit the post title to say “Part 2”, then maybe it would catch on as a continuation of that thread.

I just went planespotting today so I’ll upload the new photos there and here after I download them and put on the watermarks (If I can find a free service to do that-I’ve decided to add watermarks to my photos since they’re online now).

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

Awesome Trevor! Go ahead and post them love to see them

1 Like

God dammit I hate how the forum put a size limit for the biggest file uploadable… But it would be unreasonable to allow us to upload massive images. That’s what screenshots and cropping are for!

If you want the full photo, you’ll have to email me. All of my photos have been downgraded in quality by the programming in the forum.

Etihad Boeing 777-300ER on final to JFK Runway 22L taken from the Mounds

AUH-JFK

Best, Boeing707

7 Likes

Turkish Airways Boeing 777-300ER same place. IST-JFK

Possibly the most stereotypic pose a plane can put on during landing :grin:.

The TK 77W was so big that with a 200 mm. lens, the tail and tips of the wings didn’t make it into the shot (Some later ones of the aircraft).

Email me for the full photo.

Best, Boeing707

5 Likes

Delta Boeing 767-400ER same place. Flew VCE-JFK.

Best, Boeing707

6 Likes

Delta Boeing 767-300ER same place. Not sure it’s origin…

Best, Boeing707

6 Likes

jetBlue Embraer E-190 same place. Not sure it’s origin…

Best, Boeing707

5 Likes

Delta Boeing 757-200 AGP-JFK

Best, Boeing707

5 Likes

Kuwait Airways Boeing 777-200ER KWI-JFK

Best, Boeing707

6 Likes

What a way to start a day of spotting. Shortly after getting into position, this Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747-400 roars in from behind.

Never will forget preparing the camera then hearing the roar of 4 Pratts and then seeing the amazing Virgin Atlantic Boeing 744 coming in. I botched the first couple photos so this is the only good one.

Email me for the full photo

Best, Boeing707

5 Likes

Last plane of the day. Sat for 20 minutes watching this fly in from Suffolk County into JFK.

Freakin love the Boeing 747-400 with RRs :heart:.

That’s all the photos I’m going to post (There are more but they either are 1. Not good, 2. Similar to the above, 3. Not worth screenshotting, adding a custom “watermark”, then cropping to post.

I’ll be back at JFK spotting later this week with a fresh set of photos. Hopefully 22L is more active-Pretty slow planespotting day but I got some of my favorite shots also…

Best, Boeing707

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning! Do you use any special camera while plane spotting?

1 Like

Thank you :blush::. It’s a semi-old Nikon D40X (Not sure if they still make them). I took off the standard lens and put on a 200 mm. one for all of the above photos. Most of them are zoomed to 175-200 depending on the size of the aircraft.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

Here’s the LGA control tower if any of you are interested

7 Likes

Mea east airlines MEA-OB

1 Like

MEA-OB A320 please add this to A320

1 Like

Air France 777-200 on final Rwy 23 at YYZ
CDG-YYZ

1 Like

3 Likes