Post crash violation?

Has anyone else also experienced where they may crash, and still receive a violation? I was flying at St. Barthelomey, and tried to do a go around, and instead of putting up the flaps I trimmed up, stalled, and long story ended up backwards… (I want to say I am not asking for these to be removed or about this specific instance per say, that was my fault…) well at any rate I was upside down, and it said like it always does Crashed! and gave you the option to end flight, etc… well I sat there for a second and watched my friend do his landing (since you can see through the crashed screen if you know what I mean…) and after the flight I had ended up with two aerobics violations… yet I had never eaven been warned before the crash. Only way I can figure is that I may have gotten them “crashed” upside down near the runway… has anyone else had a similar experience?

1 Like

The way you stalled would have likely registered as aerobatic manoeuvres especially due to your close proximity to the airport.

1 Like

Would I not have gotten a warning at least? And from time of go around to time I hit the ground was surely no more than 45sec…

1 Like

In my situation no i was not warned i just noticed at the end of my flight (long story I forgot to turn on my autopilot) Note to self always set autopilot before placing device down

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.