Possibly The Most Underrated Airport?

KBUR-KDIJ
(Flight was actually performed at sunset and night but I made it day in replay mode for the sake of these screenshots)
So we’ve all had the dream. A TBM-930 and a house where you can pull the TBM right up to. Well it looks like we can live that dream now, because @United403 has created KDIJ! I had a fun time in LA, but it looks like it’s time to head back to my picture-perfect mountain home on the airport in the town of Driggs, Idaho.

Loading up the whole family to go back home! Literally… home!

Off from runway 33 to DIJ!

Climbing out of BUR to FL290.

Looks like we’re just over KSLC, soon to Driggs!

Landing with “my house” in the background…

And this is the dream, just unloading your bags, and you’re home! No drive home required!

What was your favorite photo?

0 voters

Thanks for viewing 😜

13 Likes

These captures are unequivocally splendid, showcasing an exquisite mastery of lens blur that elevates them to the pinnacle of visual artistry. The TBM-930 stands as an unequivocally enjoyable and exhilarating aircraft, seamlessly navigating the boundless expanse of the skies. Moreover, the airport radiates an unmistakable aura of sophistication, boasting impeccable appointments that embody refined elegance and discernment at their zenith.

4 Likes

You practicing for a vocabulary test or something?

3 Likes

No, however, it proves quite delightful to converse in this charming manner. It adds an extra layer of enjoyment to the reading experience, making it a truly pleasurable endeavor!

2 Likes

Bro using AI is crazy

9 Likes

It’s truly quite remarkable what it is capable of!

2 Likes

Oh how I did fantastic creating Driggs 😄😄😄😄😄

2 Likes

Nice photos!

Agree, can also do half transatlantic flights (e.g. London City to BIKF but in a slower pace.

Fr bruh that’s why I was thinking