Possible Virgin America VA?

Hey there fellow pilots! Lately I have been waiting for a Virgin America VA to open up, but none have that I know of. So that got me thinking if I should make one. It would truly be a professional VA, unlike others on this forum who just aren’t doing it right in my opinion. But before I throw countless hours into making this VA, I want to know if it would be worth it. Therefor, if you would be interested in this VA or think its a good idea comment below. I just need to see if there would be enough people wanting to join to make it worth it. Thanks and I cannot wait to hear back from the community. :)

4 Likes

I would love to join as staff and I can help you Set it up!

1 Like

Once upon a time there was a Virgin America VA. Then it got shut down due to trademarks.

7 Likes

I already started one, and Dave Kush, the IRL CEO, shut it down. So I wouldn’t go anywhere near it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Thats a bummer… oh well :-/

2 Likes

What do you mean [quote=“dylan_dylan31, post:1, topic:51038”]
It would truly be a professional VA, unlike others on this forum who just aren’t doing it right in my opinion.
[/quote]

Like VA that you can tell were made In a minute.

1 Like

Would my one fall into that category?

It shouldn’t. But get your website up As Soon As Possible.

Will be up tomorrow! (Hopefully)

1 Like

Yep ^^ The website should be up from the moment your VA starts taking apps, not after. It should also look like there was time put into it, not just an hour.

1 Like

There has been time put into ours. 6 hours in fact. It’s going up tonight

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to put yep to your question, I was putting it towards what Gorden said. I haven’t seen your VA so I wouldn’t know. Sorry if it came out offensive

No harm done. :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.