Possible to planespot IF Live

Is it possible to add in a FREE feature for anyone to be able to planespot live?

To planespot, we would set up at a pre-determined place in a large airport and enter a special “camera” screen in whoch youclick on the “photo” button and you can take a screenshot of the game, minus all the info on planes, buttons, etc. We could also be able to see thr callsign, airline, flight #, and other info available when the plane lands.

We could set up a submission sheet limited one photo per person and the devs could choose the best submitted photo and make that the background of the game loading screen?

Thoughts? Amendments needed?

Best, Boeing707

10 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. Awesome for when we have group events. @matt

To make it realistic. I would recommend binocular view. 😄😄😄😄 Guys we need more feature to do with flying not plane spotting and duty free shop.😩😩😩, I think you can plane spot already by sitting in the best seat in the airport, The Tower.

True, Tower always has the best view of the airport. Plus you can use the “Scenic” view. You’d be surprised with the potentially really cool shots.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

My idea is to use the sames views as ATC have, just for spotting.

This could possibly attract more people to buy IF Live as well. I ignored live for a while when it first came out, but if I saw what I was missing I would have bought it much sooner

1 Like

In a way you can do this by observing from ATC. Have any of you used the observation ATC?

Anyway its still a great I idea, places like the end of runways and gates would be great :)

What I noticed is that I don’t see the plane it self and I got plane count to the highest it can be but it won’t help