Possible solution to the problem of screen freezing in infinite flight

Hello everyone! Maybe not a moderator or something! I just want to help as much as I can! And the problem of the simulator freezing happened to me both in the frequency change, and in just touching the brake button of the plane. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the simulator! and now I have no problem! Could you try it !? and comment on this post if it worked for you? …

2 Likes

I’ll try it out , hope it makes an difference.

1 Like

Unfortunately it did not work , And I noticed the main symptom aswell which is the lost of atc sound. This time however I did not click any atc commands from the box. It crashed me while I was taxiing to runway 27R at Hartsfield.

2 Likes

Thats weird! now I am doing tests in KDFW, and everything is fine so far!

1 Like

Yeah it looks like the glitch varies depending on the circumstances from what I can see.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking! …

1 Like

@SofiaValdivia this is the issue you are dealing with!

App crashing when changing frequency (iOS)

1 Like

I do not know if it has already been solved, or it still happens to several.

1 Like

It’s a known problem that has been happening. Just turn ATC volume to 0 and you will be fine. I had the same problem and after turning the volume to 0 it fixed itself.

This has been a big issue today, it has happened to me as well. It should be resolved by tomorrow! :)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.