Possible Air Canada New Cabin crew uniforms leaked

Somebody has posted these on flyer talks as Air Canada is expecting to refresh their brand in 2017. These images do seem to be real as Air Canada is expecting to take a “rouge” like approach with the refresh. With the colours of these uniforms, the rouge like effect seems to be true.

Source

So what do people think?

9 Likes

Is this really the best we can do topic wise?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Why do people care so much about uniforms? I honestly can’t even tell the difference. I never pay attention to them.

2 Likes

Look at pic 2! Vampires!

2 Likes

Don’t care so much about the uniform. From the pics it seems they need to get better looking people first.

8 Likes

They desperately need better uniforms than those. Pretty ugly imo.

3 Likes

Scandalous! 😅

2 Likes

I’m more concerned about them needing to either refurbish the interior of their 767’s or drop them entirely.

1 Like

I don’t know how I feel about the suspenders, seems a little unnecessary.

The guy in the suspenders (in the 2nd and 4th pictures) reminds me of the 80s guy from Futurama.
“Don’t you worry about new cabin crew uniforms, let me worry about blank!”

They’ll use the old uniforms to upholster the coach cabin. 😆

I thought we could think of better things to talk about then uniform speculation…

1 Like

To me all uniforms look the same

1 Like

That’s what I thought, guess some people are really intrigued by uniforms. A brand new fetish has been uncovered

1 Like

I could care less about their uniforms. I would rather have some of Air Canada’s cabin crew fired.

CONFIRMED

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.