Possible 777XF

Hello everyone, recently, there has been a growing possibility for a 777XF once the 777X program completes. Qatar Airways especially has interest in a 777XF along with Lufthansa. This will most likely commence after the 777X is flying in 2023 possibly. This is exciting news and hopefully becomes reality. We have seen a 777-300er converted freighter before so there is hope for a 777XF

What’s your thoughts?🤔

15 Likes

Hmm sounds interesting - I think it will definitely have the market as the successor to the 777-200F.

1 Like

I heard about this.

I do think this is a possibility, however, I know we won’t be seeing this for a while

1 Like

They should get the 777X flying successfully before worrying about a Freighter variant in my opinion…

2 Likes

For sure I would love to see this plane. But boeing should not rush it with all the problems it’s having with the B737max family and the B777X.

1 Like

Well, the 777X is already successfully flying and is working on getting certified. However, if you mean with passenger service, it will be a while

1 Like

My opinion is that a 777XF will come, but the 777x needs to fly first and Qatar could be launch customer.

Big fan of more freighters.

1 Like

This sounds awesome! It probably won’t fly until 2025-2026 tho

1 Like

AHHHHHH One of my fav planes ahhhhh more choices for me to choose an airline if they it become a frieghter ahhhhhh

1 Like

If they make it a freighter, they better add it to infinite flight

2 Likes

I think this is a waste of time. Pointless in my opinion. 777X is kind of a good idea but the 777XF isnt

i think it is just bc it opens more choices for cargo airlines and routes

Don’t think we will see this for another 7-10 years since it would be expensive to operate.

1 Like

It’s always a matter of when and not if. Give it around 5 years after the B779 enters service and you’ll see some flying around.

1 Like

hmmm this would be cool

1 Like

Wouldn’t be that expensive to build tho because it’s a 778 probably with a big cargo door and no passenger seats

1 Like

An update on possible 777XF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.