Possibility of seeing dumping fuel

That’d be cool to see, in with this.

2 Likes

That why they don’t have to create for all, only the airplanes whose have the capacity of dumping .

I know that view wasn’t confirmed. Why did you mention the view?

I have a question . In real life do pilots dumb fuel any and everywhere or over water or something ? Thanks in advance

They usually dump fuel in extreme cases like emergencies. They usually fly above 10,00 feet so when they dump, the fuel will just vaporize

Ohhh ok . Thanks 👍M8

But if it vaporizes and forms clouds doesn’t that equal acid rain

I mentioned bcs i like the view of seeing the dumping fuel from the airplane . I want that If the DV take on consideration my post.

CHEMTRAILS. Tin foil hat on

4 Likes

I would love for this!

This would be awsome to have in IF to make it more realistic

No, no acid rain, no fuel rain.

Really?

11 months and you came up with something which could have been accomplished by, I don’t know, voting for it?

Not to mention there are already several other requests for this.

1 Like

Its ok, he is JackBot!
Well, actually maybe i also think this is considered bumping…

Flight cast episode?

It’s less than one year later, and besides, how are other people going to vote for it if they don’t see it?

That post is nearly a year old, but FlightCast is an Infinite Flight podcast hosted by Jason.

They can vote for one of the 10 other ones or they can search for it like every other feature request ever created.

Yes this one was created first… however the other feature request provided above has more votes. :)

I will also transfer information over.

1 Like