Possibility of seeing dumping fuel

First of all Fuel dumping (or a fuel jettison) is a procedure used by aircraft in certain emergency situations before a return to the airport shortly after takeoff, or before landing short of its intended destination (emergency landing) to reduce the aircraft’s weight.
It can be used also if the airport have an overweight before landing to the destination Airport .
I Hope we will have the possibility of seeing he airplane dumping fuel in the window , and it will be more realistic .
This’s a video, airplane view fuels dumping thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Fuel dumping is already confirmed I believe. I may be wrong, but I think they said that in the latest FlightCast episode.

3 Likes

Not the possibility of seeing dumping fuel in the window, I was watching too the last episode .

There was mention of it in the podcast.

Many of the aircraft in IF can’t dump fuel in real life, so don’t expect it on every aircraft once it does appear.

1 Like

This view wasn’t confirmed the possibility of seeing dumping fuel

That’d be cool to see, in with this.

2 Likes

That why they don’t have to create for all, only the airplanes whose have the capacity of dumping .

I know that view wasn’t confirmed. Why did you mention the view?

I have a question . In real life do pilots dumb fuel any and everywhere or over water or something ? Thanks in advance

They usually dump fuel in extreme cases like emergencies. They usually fly above 10,00 feet so when they dump, the fuel will just vaporize

Ohhh ok . Thanks 👍M8

But if it vaporizes and forms clouds doesn’t that equal acid rain

I mentioned bcs i like the view of seeing the dumping fuel from the airplane . I want that If the DV take on consideration my post.

CHEMTRAILS. Tin foil hat on

4 Likes

I would love for this!

This would be awsome to have in IF to make it more realistic

No, no acid rain, no fuel rain.

Really?

11 months and you came up with something which could have been accomplished by, I don’t know, voting for it?

Not to mention there are already several other requests for this.

1 Like

Its ok, he is JackBot!
Well, actually maybe i also think this is considered bumping…