Positive feedback to IF pilots here

Very excellent ATC approach in the Amsterdam region @GHamsz now that’s what I’m talking about! Made the experience the way it should be experienced! ~LasVegas

4 Likes

Nice topic! Earlier today, I was arriving into KLAX from KSAN on TS1 and KLAX approach was amazing. He knew exactly what he was doing ( You know how it gets with KLAX on TS1) there were aircraft coming in from very different direction! I wish I remembered his name but anyways, great job!

1 Like

Good idea for a topic!

2 Likes

Just did a very short hop in London to try out the Infinite Passangers companion app by @Nichalas_Petranek and company. I just wanted to tell @Tim_B and whoever IFATC Keast (I think I got that right) were that you guys did phenomally! It was enjoyable having the companion app and IFATC rolled into one flight. Thank you guys for an awesome night 👍🏼

2 Likes

Hey Robert, let clear something up here! I did not develop the Infinite Passengers app. That’s all by Luqman. I’m simply one of the beta testers.

As always, we appreciate your support of the app! And @Sam_Keast is the other controller you wanted to tag.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.